I've been writing quite a few articles / tutorials in the first part of this year. Here is a list of them, not really in a specific order:
- The first one I wrote for linux.com was on how to manage your docker applications logs.
It was followed by two others, which are part of a series called "how to integrate docker in your CI/CD pipelines":
- How to use the docker hub to an create automated build of your application
- How to run your docker images applications units tests in Travis-ci
I also wrote several times on the blog of my favorite cloud provider Exoscale:
- As a big fan of the mighty Ansible, I wrote on how to use it to deploy webservers on their platform.
- Because I think the documentation on how to use cloudstack API is not explanotory enough, I did this little cheatsheet of cs command.
- Oh and also something that should help you keep your cloud infrastructure safe: create a Bastion!
I hope you'll find some useful infos there. But of course it is also serving as a personnal reminder !
Hopefully I can keep at the same pace for the rest of the year :-)